2010/09/15

Dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?


Question by xXJordaSaurXx: Dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
I know, iknow, Everyone wants a dog but heres another story about someone wanting a dog. I want one and wanted to know what the average price for a girl dog is, for a boy dog is, for a girl puppy, and a boy puppy. But my dad wont let me have a dog because we live in Hawaii and we may move. But he and my mom both had dogs when they were a kid and they always told me one day i could have a dog how can i convince them that now or soon is the time.


Best answer:

Answer by jen_the_dog_lover
How old are you?

The prices are not based on gender, rather on breed and the reputation of the breeder. A responsible breeder vs. an idiot just trying to make some quick cash.

I would suggest you first go to a local shelter or dog rescue. They are free, they are vaccinated, fixed. Rescue groups will often help you with anything you need before and after you adopt the dog, they will make sure you and the dog are a good match. It's like getting a free trainer!



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost