2010/09/24

How can I get a temporary password for my yahoo account if I don't remember the answer to my secret question?


Question by Renee M: How can I get a temporary password for my yahoo account if I don't remember the answer to my secret question?
I don't remember my secret question which is what is your pet's name. I've tried every pet I have ever owned and it still doesn't work. I tried to update my alternate email address but the yahoo website would not save it. It gave me a message saying that the service was unavailable try again later.


Best answer:

Answer by EyeNu-It
Internet Explorer is able to connect to the website, but the webpage is not found. This error is sometimes caused because the webpage is temporarily unavailable (in which case, you could try again later)



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: How can I get a temporary password for my yahoo account if I don't remember the answer to my secret question?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost