2010/09/28

I forgot my Yahoo password and my secret answer. Is there any way I could access my old Yahoo account?


Question by Aleksandar: I forgot my Yahoo password and my secret answer. Is there any way I could access my old Yahoo account?
I know there's an option on Yahoo mail page. I've tried that but after entering my birthday and address information it gets me to the secret question/answer page asking me for my pet's name. I fill it but it's incorrect?! What to do?


Best answer:

Answer by ceprn
Contact Yahoo support and convince them you are the account owner. There is a list of information you'll need to supply. It takes about 4 - 6 weeks to work it out.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: I forgot my Yahoo password and my secret answer. Is there any way I could access my old Yahoo account?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost