2010/09/15

Q&A: CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?


Question by Megg Renee: CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
please give me a link of the cutest cats you know because my hamster died on may 2nd 2009 and my mom said i could get a cat after all this swine flu crap is over so please show me some really cute kittens for me! thanxxx.
the animals can catch they swine flu because it is air borne


Best answer:

Answer by [i'm a tree]
Go to a local shelter and choose one you bond with.

The person below me also gave you good advice...there are many loving cats on petfinder. You can also find cats on catster.com that are adoptable.

Cats aren't pets, they are family members. Like any family member...they have needs. So, be sure to research them and learn everything you can before getting one. Also, set up a appointment after and get your cat seen by a vet. Every new addition in your home should be seen by a vet to be made sure they are in good health and for shots, deworming, spaying/neutering, and microchipping. If you adopt from a shelter, they are already spayed/neutered, microchipped, give shots, and dewormed all for a very low adoption fee (however, that doesn't mean they shouldn't still see a vet regularly).

Also, you'll want a high quality food for your cat. You want something grainless and without by-products, fillers, artificial flavoring/coloring, and no harmful ingredients like corn, wheat, or soy. Research foods. I recommend Felidae, Merricks, Wellness, Blue Buffalo, and Innova. I feed my cats Merricks.

Good luck and I wish you and your future family member the best.

Only humans and pigs can catch swine flu. There have been no other instances of other species catching it.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost