2010/09/25

What is the best cat litter to use that takes away the smell?


Question by Ridonk: What is the best cat litter to use that takes away the smell?
I am taking care of my friends 2 year old female cat. I am not a cat person so I truly have no idea what I'm doing. Right now I am using his 'Purina Tidy Cat for Multiple Cats' cat litter. The cat litter itself actually smells good but this cat takes the WORST dumps! Any better Cat Litter I can use? Also all the cat eats is regular Meow Mix and it's not eating table scraps meaning its poo naturally just smells that bad.


Best answer:

Answer by Leah jade
haha im sorry
i use breeze or somthin its amazing but expensive
30.00



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: What is the best cat litter to use that takes away the smell?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost