2010/10/26

Are our first world country pets more important than third world starving children?


Question by Tristan: Are our first world country pets more important than third world starving children?
Just an FYI, I like animals. I think they should be treated fairly, although maybe not to the extent PETA would like. But I do not condone animal cruelty. On that same note, first world countries treat animals like royalty at times. There are plenty of pet owners who treat pets like they are their own children and would spend easily 50+ bucks just so they're dog could get a pampered bath and groom. Meanwhile, a starving third world child may struggles to get even a few cents worth of food with any nutritional value.


Best answer:

Answer by cnralph
The only agreement I have is that Americans, particularly Californian's, spend way too much on pets. I remember having to pay for pet insurance on my car while I lived there. What a load of crap. Don't let your animal roam free and I won't hit it.

But realistically your question should say that 3rd world people don't get treated like idiot American's pets. Children aren't treated any different than adults in those places.



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: Are our first world country pets more important than third world starving children?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost