2010/10/10

how to change my secret answer there is option in my account?


Question by king h: how to change my secret answer there is option in my account?
n i retrive my password again if been asked about my pet's name cause i have forgotten the other ones???

i have suddenly found out that my password is not working , not cause i have forgotten it , i guess i have been hacked , and i like to get my id back ....nd since i have this id since more than 5 years , i have forgot the account information...so plz i hope i can get a help with other questions like pet's name...thank u


Best answer:

Answer by Number 8
You can only change your secret question and answer by the following:

Send an email to:
my-login-request@yahoo-inc.com
In the text of the email, include:
~Your Yahoo! Mail ID.
~The ZIP code you gave when you registered for the account (non-U.S. residents, please include country).
~Your birthdate.
~The alternate (non- Yahoo!) email address listed for your Yahoo! ID.
~Your current Password Question and Secret Answer (exactly as you entered them at registration).
~Your new Password Question and Secret Answer.

As your password is not working, you will have to send a request to customer care for access to your account. Send an email (make sure to include the account ID) to:
cc-advoc@yahoo-inc.com



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: how to change my secret answer there is option in my account?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost