2010/10/14

What jobs are out there that work directly with pets?


Question by noah l: What jobs are out there that work directly with pets?
I know that there is a vet, but I am worried I am not smart enough considering it is so competitive. Also I know there is an animal behaviorist, but what exactly do they do? How much do they get paid? Where do they work? How much school and what schooling? And do they work directly with pets? I love pets, I am always wanting pet after pet. Guinea pigs, cats, dogs, birds, rabbits, lizards, anything pets are so cool and I want a job that deals with them. I also want to be making decent money, where I can support a family.


Best answer:

Answer by Blaidd Drwg
You could try looking into being an RSPCA inspector or something similar.



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: What jobs are out there that work directly with pets?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost