2010/10/25

Q&A: How can i control my dog when he sees another dog?


Question by Livvy <3: How can i control my dog when he sees another dog?
I walk my dog alot. And hes a big dog. And hes good on a leash. I can handle him really good. But i get scared when he sees another dog. He doesnt bark at all. But the other dogs bark at him. Making my dog run. He rips the leash out of my hands and runs toward the dogs. But he never hurts the dogs. But the dogs always hurt him. How do i control him so me and my dog dont get hurt?


Best answer:

Answer by eqquus241
try a gentle leader collar or haltie , its like a halter on a horse and gives you great control. you can get them at petco or any other pet supply store



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: Q&A: How can i control my dog when he sees another dog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost