2010/10/18

Unexpectedly, my pasword stopped working for me. Who can I go to to get answers on how to correct the problem


Question by dancerken1949a: Unexpectedly, my pasword stopped working for me. Who can I go to to get answers on how to correct the problem
Yesterday, I went to log into yahoo and my password did not work. When I went thru the secret question prompt, I answered my pet's name correctly but time after time, I tried and my PC would let me go no farther. Who (in yahoo) do I contact to get this problem corrected so that I can get back into my regular account?


Best answer:

Answer by Cooler05
Well, the problem did start for many people including myself yesterday. There's nothing wrong with your password, the issue is with a yahoo server that many people are using for their free email. Last night it was working again, and today it's down. Wait and see what happens tonight, if nothing changes, call yahoo.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Unexpectedly, my pasword stopped working for me. Who can I go to to get answers on how to correct the problem

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost