2010/10/26

What kind of pet is reknown for being social and snuggly?


Question by Noxa: What kind of pet is reknown for being social and snuggly?
I've been considering getting a pet, but before I get one, I'd like to do some research.

I know that each individual animal has a unique personality regardless of species, but each species are more prone to certain habits than others. I'm looking for a pet that is very social and loves to snuggle and cuddle. The only restriction is cats- because they give me eczema.

The amount of care isn't important to me, I have enough time to dedicate alot of effort into a pet and am willing.


Best answer:

Answer by Linz
Duh a Dog! Both social and snuggly that's what they're good at



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: What kind of pet is reknown for being social and snuggly?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost