2010/10/19

Q&A: Hi neopets lovers....please tell me how I can make loads of money on neopets! And any secrets u might know?


Question by holyfreakman: Hi neopets lovers....please tell me how I can make loads of money on neopets! And any secrets u might know?
I've been on neopets for several months but my pet's still not that strong or rich. Can someone tell me some secret ways to get loads of neopoints?


Best answer:

Answer by Vidra
there is a place on their site in the search box type in Rawsmackdown_9 Go to his shop and this will lead u to ways to get lots of free food and money.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: Hi neopets lovers....please tell me how I can make loads of money on neopets! And any secrets u might know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost