2010/10/24

Why does my cat get so jealous of other cats?


Question by Miranda: Why does my cat get so jealous of other cats?
I have two cats. My girl hates the boy and hisses at him constantly. And she is always fighting with the cat upstairs. I have heard of cats who are friendly and cuddle with each other but I have never had a cat like that. Is my cat just a b*tch? She is very friendly with me.


Best answer:

Answer by Exoticats4u E
Shes dominant, in the wild she would be the top cat in the pride. She is asserting her position. Be careful, the other cats could become very scared and start to hide and urinate on themselves. Give her something more productive to do with her time, dont yell at her (this will make it worse, cats think you are cheering them on!). If all else fails use a spray bottle of water to train her to stay away.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Why does my cat get so jealous of other cats?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost