2010/10/29

Q&A: How do I get my dog to obey me at the dog park when she is around other dogs?


Question by irbk: How do I get my dog to obey me at the dog park when she is around other dogs?
My dog obey's me ok at home and at the dog park. That is until we get around other dogs. Once she starts running around with other dogs, she completely ignores me. It's ok that she runs around with other dogs and they all play well together, but I need to make sure she stays some what close to me and will come when called. Any suggestions on how to get her to obey a "come" command when she's around other dogs?


Best answer:

Answer by Bossoli ©
Try advanced obedience classes that will test your dog's response among distractions.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: How do I get my dog to obey me at the dog park when she is around other dogs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost