2010/11/15

How do I stop my dog attacking other dogs?


Question by hunni.bear: How do I stop my dog attacking other dogs?
Whenever I go for a walk with my dog, a Jack russell cross, he tries to attack other dogs. I got him from a cats and dogs home a couple of months ago. I like to let him off for a run around because he has a lot of energy. Most of the time there's another dog in the field and he runs off to it. He won't come if I call him if there's another dog and he tries to attack it. A couple of dogs he seems fine with, he sniffs them, then he suddenly tries to attack him. I want to let him off for a run around but theres nowhere else I can do that apart from the field. I want to do something before he gets hurt.


Best answer:

Answer by witch(^_^)
well u gotto put him a tie so he cant bite other dog.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: How do I stop my dog attacking other dogs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost