2010/11/22

What is the funniest thing your pet has ever done?


Question by derouin: What is the funniest thing your pet has ever done?
I am looking for your funny stories I have too many pets to think up just one event off the top of my head but my puppy who is now a year and a half old has provided many an amusing scean for some reason he thinks he is part bird, rabbit, cat and any number of other animals but dog. So what is your funny pet story or if you don't have a pet your funniest kid story?


Best answer:

Answer by Justin
When I was a kid I won a pet fish at a school fair and a few days later it jumped out if it bowl and died. It's a mixture of a funny and tragic story but looking back it is easy to laugh at.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: What is the funniest thing your pet has ever done?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost