2010/11/22

Q&A: How do I discourage cats from walking on my car?


Question by RayRay1284: How do I discourage cats from walking on my car?
Every week someone's cat walks all over the hood of my car which I just cleaned. The cat leaves their paw prints all over the hood of my expensive car. I have nothing against cats but I always have to clean my car a lot since of this. Is there some sort of scented car wash that will discourage the cat from walking on my car? I have a feeling that the cat likes to sit on my car because it's warm on the hood.


Best answer:

Answer by heather l
we put garlic and cheyenne pepper in our trash and they stay out of it but tear up everyone else's on the block. i don't know if you can take one or the other or both and mix them with water and spray it around your car? someone else I'm sure has a better idea than that but thought it might help.



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: Q&A: How do I discourage cats from walking on my car?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost