2010/11/16

Q&A: What would be your pen name? (a fun little concept)?


Question by Silver_Mist: What would be your pen name? (a fun little concept)?
So my mother told me about a way to get a good pen name for yourself as an author, if that's the way you roll. If not, it's still fun to think of the names.

Okay, so here's how it goes...

1. Think of your favorite pet's name
2. Think of the street you lived on as a child

The answer to question one is your first name, and the answer to question two is your last. The combinations can actually be pretty plausible. (In fact, I liked mine so much that I am keeping it. So, sorry, but I won't post it here.) The more pets/streets you had, the more fun it is.

Post what you get below. If you don't want to because this actually helped you think of a really good one that you might try, just say so and keep it a secret.

Ex.

1. Hazel
2. Carlburn Road

Pen Name: Hazel Carlburn


Best answer:

Answer by Alice Danielle
Cool! (: I don't think mine would work... But it is pretty awesome anyways. My pen name is and always will be Alice Danielle. yes, I know it is two first names. --shakes head-- Don't judge me and my creative mind.

Loves,
Alice Danielle



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Q&A: What would be your pen name? (a fun little concept)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost