2010/11/17

Q&A: What should I do with my cats after flea treatment?


Question by cohrsman: What should I do with my cats after flea treatment?
I have fleas in my house and on my cats. I went to the vet and got the advantage drops for the cats. I have also sprayed my house, used a flea fogger, and have been vacuuming everything and cleaning the crap outta my house. Since both cats and the house have been treated should I continue to keep my cats quarantined in the bathroom or should I let them out. I'm thinking it's probably ok to let them out now since the pesticide has had time to settle. Also, I think the advantage stuff on the cats is supposed to kill any fleas that jump on. I'm thinking it's a good idea to let the cats run around so the remaining fleas that continue to hatch will jump on the cats and die. Advise?


Best answer:

Answer by peg_pie_y
you are allright to let them out to run around just keep an eye on them for any symptoms



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: What should I do with my cats after flea treatment?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost