2010/11/24

What cat will be best to get when I already have a cat?


Question by kkd: What cat will be best to get when I already have a cat?
I can get a cat. But I need help. I need to find a cat that will be best for the cat I already have. My cat I have now is 16 months old, indoor cat, no cat buddies yet, male, and fixed. Which cat would he best get along with and what would just be a good match? Cat or Kitten? Male or female? Indoor or outdoor? Help!
My cat I also got from the pound. He got along with those cats fine!


Best answer:

Answer by Madison
I would get a female cat because males often fight with the other male cats in the house and also mark their territory. I'd of course keep it indoors because that is safer. As for the kitten or cat, I think a kitten would be better because a grown cat may intimidate the male cat.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: What cat will be best to get when I already have a cat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost