2010/11/19

What small to medium sized dog breeds are good with strangers and other dogs?


Question by Brittaney: What small to medium sized dog breeds are good with strangers and other dogs?
I am looking to get a dog. I live in a residence hall, so there would be college students frequently stopping by. I would like a dog that is good with strangers (doesn't bark at knocking, won't snap if someone pets it) and also is good with other dogs (so people with dogs can dog-sit). There is a 50 pound maximum where I live on how heavy the dog can be. It would also be nice if the breed is easy to train and groom. Any suggestions would be great :)


Best answer:

Answer by Adam
My boxer is great medium sized dog



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: What small to medium sized dog breeds are good with strangers and other dogs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost