2010/11/29

What kind or gender of dog would be good around a black lab?


Question by Lauren W: What kind or gender of dog would be good around a black lab?
I have a female black lab that's about 7 and she's a very friendly dog around other dogs and mostly all people. I was looking at getting a new puppy and I was trying to find a small dog. I was wondering if anyone knew if my dog would be ok around a male puppy that has been neutered or if she would be better around another female.

Also, my mother is very allergic to dogs. Any suggestions on short haired dogs? Or things to help with allergies to a dog with hair maybe like a poofy pomeranian?


Best answer:

Answer by Skipper ~ 1st In MMA Tourney!
1: Doesn't matter which sex to get along, it matters how the pecking order goes & how they are socialized and introduced.

2: Short Haired dogs aren't good for allergy sufferers, not necessarily. Check out AKC's list for best dogs for allergy sufferers: http://www.akc.org/about/faq_allergies.cfm



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: What kind or gender of dog would be good around a black lab?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost