2010/11/19

Q&A: Can you interview with me about service animals and pets?


Question by meow: Can you interview with me about service animals and pets?
1. What do you think about service animals in stores and restaurants?
2. What do you think about facility dogs in hospitals?
3. What pets do you like?
4. Do you own pets?If so, what pets do you own?
5. Where do you think pets should live, indoors or outdoors?
6. How do you think pets can help people?
7. Why do you think people like pets? Why do people dislike pets?


Best answer:

Answer by greenstreet2000
1. I am for it.
2. I would like it.
3. All except mean ones.
4. No.
5. Depends on your location.
6. Pets are calming.
7. Dislike because of dirtiness or allergies.
Like because they are amazing creatures.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Q&A: Can you interview with me about service animals and pets?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost