2010/11/16

What toy breed dog would be good to get for a beginner dog owner who is afraid of dogs and their bark?


Question by Yumi H: What toy breed dog would be good to get for a beginner dog owner who is afraid of dogs and their bark?
I get scared when larger breed dogs growl or bark.
I got attacked by a corgi before and certain breeds make me nervous, but the breeds that I like are : Maltese, poodles, schnauzers, pugs and miniature mutts.

Also, due to a mild allergy, dogs with coarse hair like labs tend to make my skin itch. Yet, poodles and cavalier king Charles spaniels and those breeds mentioned above didn't make me itch.

A dog would give me an excuse to walk around and not look weird, especially when I go too close to people w/dogs.


Best answer:


Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: What toy breed dog would be good to get for a beginner dog owner who is afraid of dogs and their bark?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost