2010/11/19

is anyone really good with hotmail?


Question by Asked By: is anyone really good with hotmail?
Hi

I've had my email account with hotmail for a few years now.

When I first made the account, I needed to have a sort of "secret question" with a "secret answer", so if I ever forgot my password, they would ask me this question, and I'd give the correct answer.

My "secret question" is "Favourite Pet's Name?"...however I cannot remember my answer.

I can remember my password and everything else, so login is not a problem.

However I wish to retrieve my "secret answer" information...do you know how I get to this?

Thankyou very much for your time :)


Best answer:

Answer by Laid back
On the page that opens is a button called options. In there you can go in and make changes to your account. Probably can't get answer but can select a different question and answer.



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: is anyone really good with hotmail?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost