2010/11/20

What dog breed would get along best with my 5 yr old american pitbull terrier?


Question by LatinaMaMinNYC: What dog breed would get along best with my 5 yr old american pitbull terrier?
I have a dog named Rocky. He's an american pitbull terrier and he's 5 years old. He's the best dog anyone can have! He's very loving, and playful and everyone loves him! Me and my fiance are getting married and would like to get a 2nd dog so that Rocky can have a friend! Any advice on what dog breed would get along with him best? We also want a dog that's smaller than him since we live in an apartment...Thanks!


Best answer:

Answer by UHave2BeKiddingMe
My advice is wait to get a second dog until you have a home with a yard.

One dog in an apartment is enough.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: What dog breed would get along best with my 5 yr old american pitbull terrier?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost