2010/12/25

Anyone know the secret formula for getting rid of cat urine smells?


Question by chcic: Anyone know the secret formula for getting rid of cat urine smells?
Apparantley there are three household ingredients that you mix together and it kills the bacteria that forms the smell. I tried everything under the sun, lemon, vinegar, washing liquid, dettol, but I cant get rid of it off my leather sofa and I'm no way putting bleach on as it will wreck the leather. I'm not buying those special odour neutralisers from pet stores as they are overpriced and arent effective. I need to know this formula. They are selling the recipe of it on ebay but i'm not paying for it. I tried google to no avail does anyone know?


Best answer:

Answer by elgil
Sorry. It is a secret.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Anyone know the secret formula for getting rid of cat urine smells?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost