2010/12/16

Q&A: Pet owners: How do you keep your home smelling fresh?


Question by gir'frind08: Pet owners: How do you keep your home smelling fresh?
I bathe my dogs regularly, use Pet Odor eliminating carpet sprinkle when I vaccum, use Pet Odor Eliminating Febreeze... my house and dogs are clean. I also have numerous air fresheners, scented candles, etc., yet everytime I come home and open the door I smell DOG.

Do you have any pet odor eliminating secrets?!?!


Best answer:

Answer by dillydream07
my aunts house is the same she owns two dogs and theres always a doggy smell!!! she just has to leave the doors n windows open most of the time...get the carpets steam cleaned every year id say too



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: Pet owners: How do you keep your home smelling fresh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost