2010/12/28

Q&A: Can't get into my yahoo account, because I don't know my password or secret question answer.?


Question by dguywall: Can't get into my yahoo account, because I don't know my password or secret question answer.?
I don't think the secret question is even right. I would choose name of pet for secret question, as I have never had a pet. Is there anyway to get my account back? I had a long history with that account, and I lost all my yahoo messenger friends.


Best answer:

Answer by justrabu
If you don't know your password and can't guess your secret question's answer, you probably can't get back in.

However, have you used Yahoo on a different computer? If so, your password may be saved on there. If so, it will show up as asterisks or something like that. If you can get the asterisks to display, you can use a program to find out what the password is. If you can get to the ********, try googling +asterisk +password +crack, or something like that.

Alternately, if your primary email account for your Yahoo account is not the same as said account, you may be able to get your password reset, and the new password emailed to the email account registered to said account.

Otherwise, no (unless your dad is Mr. Yahoo, and not just a yahoo).



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: Can't get into my yahoo account, because I don't know my password or secret question answer.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost