2010/12/12

Q&A: How do you get pet odor out of my carpet and keep the house smelling good, everything i do doesn't work?


Question by jessnlloyd2008: How do you get pet odor out of my carpet and keep the house smelling good, everything i do doesn't work?
My house is very old and not insulated so it is hard to keep my house smelling good for more than 10 minutes and my puppy didn't use the puppy pad all the time so i was wondering a secret on how to get pet odor out my house


Best answer:

Answer by Chuck M
We have a Hoover Steam Vac and we use Bissell Pet Odor and Soil in it. It works real well if it is not too soiled. You can rent those carpet cleaners at the stores and use the Bissell product in it too.

Good luck



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: Q&A: How do you get pet odor out of my carpet and keep the house smelling good, everything i do doesn't work?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost