2010/12/14

Q&A: How do I get my 2 cats to accept my daughter's 2 cats when she moves back home?


Question by Nani: How do I get my 2 cats to accept my daughter's 2 cats when she moves back home?
my daughter is moving back home with her 2 cats - age 1 1/2 years. My 2 cats (age 10 years) used to be her cats when she lived here, but she left them when she moved away 2 years ago. Whenever she comes home, the cats here love her up, cuddle with her and accept her - even with her new cat smells.


Best answer:

Answer by Chauntelle C
Make sure they are neutered. I've been told neutered cats are less likely to spray! Ive had my two males since birth (they are brothers) and they have never sprayed and they are not neutered, but I believe they would if they became concerned with territory!.. Oh and double up the litter boxes, LOL

Enjoy them, they sound like happy kitties! :)



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: How do I get my 2 cats to accept my daughter's 2 cats when she moves back home?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost