2010/12/10

How can I add a cat to a family of five dogs?


Question by auburn79: How can I add a cat to a family of five dogs?
We have five outside dogs, and want an inside/outside cat. Does anyone have suggestions on how to get a new cat used to five dogs? Should we get an adult cat or kitten? For any of you who have both cats and dogs, what is the cat to dog ratio and how did you make it work without the dogs killing the cat?


Best answer:

Answer by Michelle L
I have four dogs and a cat...and life is peaceful. None of the dogs bother the cat. I would say get a young cat verse an adult cat. Adult cats are stuck in their ways. But my cat is indoor only.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: How can I add a cat to a family of five dogs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost