2010/12/12

Q&A: How can I keep my dog in the yard without a fence?


Question by Mysterious: How can I keep my dog in the yard without a fence?
I will be able to get a dog, if it lives primarily outside. I just need a way of keeping him in the yard. I don't think I will be able to get a fence. I would rather not get an electric dog fence. If that is my only choice I would consider it, but I don't like it at all.

Tying the dog with a rope. I would worry that he would get caught up in it and hurt himself. I really don't know how much awarness they have of them. But, this would probably be the one I go for if we can't get a fence.

Would there be a way to train the dog to stay in the yard?
Do you have any ideas to share on what I could do?

If you are worried that the dog will be bored, I have a LOT of time to spend. I am very much a dog person. If I could I would let the dog in the house in no time.

Thanks!
I forgot to mention that the dog will be sleeping in the house at night. The dog will also be able to come inside on bad weather days to play inside and to eat. I am outside a lot be with the dog so he won't be bored or isolated.


Best answer:

Answer by [brown♥eyed♥girl]
a leash??



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Q&A: How can I keep my dog in the yard without a fence?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost