2010/12/17

Do you have any secret pets that your landlord or someone else doesn't know about?


Question by Miss Blue & Riley too.: Do you have any secret pets that your landlord or someone else doesn't know about?
I've heard people on here have dogs that their landlord doesn't know about which i'd think would be hard....my dogs too noisy....and how would you hide evidence of it when they came around.

I have a secret bird but thats all....... we just got an extra one a few months after moving in and they don't know about it. Don't think they'd mind.
We get house inspections every three months.. otherwise i'd have a zoo too :)


Best answer:

Answer by Alyssa
Eh, unless it's one apartment over a small house type situation, they never check. I had 1 cat registered at my old apartment, and I had 2 adult cats, a puppy, and a foster kitten living with me! Not to mention several reptiles. I had all sorts of people tromping through there, maintenance, exterminator, carpet cleaner... and nobody ever said a thing, lol.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Do you have any secret pets that your landlord or someone else doesn't know about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost