2010/12/11

I recently purchased a cat from Russia and have been having problems?


Question by Leeroy F: I recently purchased a cat from Russia and have been having problems?
I bought a cat from Russia and now I am having a communication problem. I guess it only speaks Russian because whenever I ask it if its hungry it doesn't reply. I asked my other cats to talk to it but they don't know Russian either. Does anybody know where I can find local Russian cat translators? I don't know what this cat needs and the language barrier is putting distress throughout my family of cats.
I am a 23 year old dude with a cat family and nobody seems to take this problem seriously. This language barrier is causing turmoil within my kitty family.


Best answer:

Answer by Krystal-Elise S
Lol, not all cats meow! some are very quiet breeds, alot don't even meow when you say food.it has nothing to do with your cat being from russia.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: I recently purchased a cat from Russia and have been having problems?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost