2010/12/28

Q&A: Does anyone know of a way to find my lost pet turtle?


Question by Susie F: Does anyone know of a way to find my lost pet turtle?
I've had this red-eared slider for 6 years and he was outside sunning in a big box and my daughter put dirt and stuff in the box making him able to climb out. We live in the country and the nearest pond is over 2 miles away. My heart is broken...and for those of you who've never had a turtle...they have awesome personalities...just like a dog or cat. Is there some kind of secret that might coax him home?


Best answer:

Answer by LizardGirl8662
I don't know how to get her back besides looking for her, I loss one of my turtle I know how upset you must be. Good Luck and I hope you find her!



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: Does anyone know of a way to find my lost pet turtle?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost