2010/12/23

How do you determine when to euthanise a pet?


Question by Christine D: How do you determine when to euthanise a pet?
I am doing a report on whether nationality or religion makes a difference on whether or not you euthanize a pet or when you decide to euthanize. Please tell me your religion and/ or nationality and if you would euthanize a pet or would you let it pass away on its own.

I don't want vet techs to answer-I want regular pet owners to answer.
Please give me details to support your answer. Thank you.


Best answer:

Answer by mindyerinn
That's an odd report topic, but ok! Methodist, and if an animal is suffering and can't be helped, you should take it to a vet to be euthanized. And honestly, after seeing some of the people I've seen suffering in hospitals and nursing homes lately, it strikes me as odd that we have the option to let our pets die with dignity before it gets too horrible, but we make people suffer and hurt and linger on until they can't anymore.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: How do you determine when to euthanise a pet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost