2010/12/26

Why is my pet Chinese water dragon not social? How do i get it to be more social?


Question by Jop: Why is my pet Chinese water dragon not social? How do i get it to be more social?
I've had a pet water dragon for a long time and I feed it, keep it in a good cage, give it water, I take good care of it. But it never really likes me. Every time I hold it,it just jumps out of my hand or back into the cage. How can I get it to be more social towards me?


Best answer:

Answer by Lelouch via Britania
Well like any animal you have to wait. To get any reptile to be social is hard work. Pet him daily until he trust you with that, then start trying to pick him up. You just have to try a lot and that usually works for most reptiles.



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: Why is my pet Chinese water dragon not social? How do i get it to be more social?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost