2010/12/24

How can I become a certified pet dog trainer?


Question by Boss: How can I become a certified pet dog trainer?
I have light dog training experience from dealing with my own dogs, as well as friends' dogs and dogs that I care for with my professional pet sitting business. I love pet sitting but I am really interested in training because it will provide me with more intellectual stimulation.

I'm seeking any and all advice that experienced trainers have to offer regarding certification, experience, business aspects, and training for myself. Where should I start and how did you get started?

If any professional trainers are willing to help me at a more extensive level then I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me a message and we could correspond through e-mail.


Best answer:

Answer by drb
You should visit the website of the American Assoication of Pet Dog Trainers. They are the ones who issue the title of Certified Pet Dog Trainer (CPDT).



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: How can I become a certified pet dog trainer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost