2010/12/25

Q&A: my turtle is always trying to hibernate!! help a cute pet is dying?


Question by modern girl: my turtle is always trying to hibernate!! help a cute pet is dying?
i love pets but my parents dosent so i had a secret pet turtle in my treehouse i found it crossing the road i read on net that they should be given a walk so i do so but it always finds a dark place to sleep i can not take it to a vet as he would tell my parents about it i am very afraid i can not let him go i love him can u help me or is there any vet i can contact online please help me
and it is rainy season at this time in my country


Best answer:

Answer by Kelly
The turtle needs to hibernate its part of its life cycle, if you dont let it hibernate then it will die you need to do some more research into looking after the turtle am sure if you spoke to your parents they wouldnt mind, its an easy pet to look after and there not very messy



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Q&A: my turtle is always trying to hibernate!! help a cute pet is dying?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost