2010/12/21

How much would it cost to buy a small island in the Pacific and build a super secret spy lair?


Question by Sunset Stormtide: How much would it cost to buy a small island in the Pacific and build a super secret spy lair?
I want to buy an island and build upon it a Super Secret Spy Lair so I could plot to take over the world with my two pet mice, who I shall name Pinky and Brain. How much would this cost, roughly, and have you any tips?
I am for real. 100% :)


Best answer:

Answer by Ronald#2
Billions. And you would be better off moving to a big city, once they know where you are, your island would get nuked.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: How much would it cost to buy a small island in the Pacific and build a super secret spy lair?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost