2010/12/26

Hello, i own a Pet Store and i was wondering what i can do to make the store attractive.?


Question by Claire: Hello, i own a Pet Store and i was wondering what i can do to make the store attractive.?
My shop is named Kinz Pet Store. I've seen that other pet shops have gotten a bit more business than me. I was wondering what their secret is.

I've personally been in there and they have pretty cute decorations. But i can't just copy them.

What kinds of things can i hang up or buy to get the place nice and eye catching?

The store is a pretty decent size, and right now i'm willing to spend up to ,500 on my store.


Best answer:

Answer by Romeo370Z
put a photo of you naked ans showing your ass to make it attractive LOL :D



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Hello, i own a Pet Store and i was wondering what i can do to make the store attractive.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost