2010/12/08

How do I get my cat to stop killing birds?


Question by SCC: How do I get my cat to stop killing birds?
I have a cat that keeps getting outside even though we try not to let her out. The problem is that our cat likes to hunt birds. We have two cats and our outdoor cat is fine. But our indoor cat seems to feel she has to leave presents for us at our front doorstep. This morning, I had to dispose of 3 more dead birds.

With my work schedule, I'm not home much, and I'm sick and tired of cleaning up dead birds on my front doorstep. She doesn't even eat them, she's just killing them!

Anyone else get their cat to stop this behavior?
When you have your hands full of items when you go in and out of the house, it's not always possible to grab a small cat that can run between your legs.


Best answer:

Answer by DP
Be more careful and make sure the cat doesn't get out of the house.. It's a cat, it's not hard..



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: How do I get my cat to stop killing birds?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost