2010/12/19

What are some good ways to advertise a pet sitting buisness?


Question by Zoe L: What are some good ways to advertise a pet sitting buisness?
I have just started my pet business, and I am trying to find more places to advertise, I've already hit websites like craigslist, pet-sitters.biz, and dog geek, however I would like some more websites or any other ways to get my pet sitting business known. If you have any ideas please post them here, your replies will be greatly appreciated!


Best answer:

Answer by Molly_Meshugana
Make appointments to meet local vets in your area, and come prepared with a marketing package for each of them. Leave flyers and business cards behind for them to give out to patients.



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: What are some good ways to advertise a pet sitting buisness?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost