2010/12/24

What are some effective ways to advertise a pet sitting business?


Question by Zoe L: What are some effective ways to advertise a pet sitting business?
I have just started my pet business, and I am trying to find more places to advertise, I've already hit websites like craigslist, pet-sitters.biz, and dog geek, however I would like some more websites or any other ways to get my pet sitting business known. If you have any ideas please post them here, your replies will be greatly appreciated!
Also, our website is www.mypetspal.com if you see anything that would draw more attention, or that needs to be added, again, please let me know!


Best answer:

Answer by Jordan L
Radio, make flyers find advertisement companies get it in a phone book



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: What are some effective ways to advertise a pet sitting business?

No comments:

Post a Comment

bluehost